What to expect? Prep time: 10mns Cooking: 25mns Difficulty level: Very easy
What you need?
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp of Adobo (optional and can be replaced by a little bit of salt)
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp of hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
What to do?
- In a blender, combine shallot, onion, garlic clove, scallion, and parsley with 2 cups of water. Blend ingredients.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, eggs, black pepper, hot sauce, and the blended ingredients in a bowl.
- In a deep fryer or large skillet, drop 2 tablespoons of batter into the hot oil over medium-high heat.
- Turn once to brown each side.