What to expect? Prep time: 30mns Cooking: None Difficulty level: Very (Very) Easy
What you need
- Cabbage – 2 heads
- Hot peppers
- 1 Carrot
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange or red bell pepper
- 4 limes
- Onion (optional)
- Splash of Vinegar
- Seasoning powder (optional)
- Ground black pepper
What to do
- Finely chop the hot peppers.
- Grate carrot.
- Chop cabbage, pepper, onion and thyme.
- Put everything into a large bowl and stir.
- Add lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Let everything marinate in the fridge preferably over night.
Our Tips ?
- Make sure to remove seeds from lime juice before adding it to the vegetables.
- Remember to remove outer leaves and core of cabbage.
Delices Creoles’ twitst: Store in tightly closed jar and it will stay fresh for up to 2 months.